Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Energetiq
Our DEI Committee ensures that our corporate culture is inclusive, welcoming and supportive
The Energetiq Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee champions diversity celebrating age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, and physical and mental abilities as well as culture, experience, creativity and ideas. By embracing the value of broad perspectives, we not only cultivate success in our business, but empower employees.
- Foster innovation, creativity and inclusion at all levels
- Produce programs and events addressing issues of particular concern to underrepresented groups
- Consist of a diverse group of employees committed to achieving equality in the workforce
- An opportunity for all employees to have a voice and make a difference
- Establish and facilitate several Employee Resource Groups
- Ensure Energetiq continues working towards its DEI goals
Employee Resource Groups
We believe in empowering our employees and one of the ways we do this is through our Employee Resource Groups (ERG). The groups are managed by employees and have an executive sponsor that advocates for them at a higher level.
Our ERGs are employee-driven working groups made up of people from all departments and levels of the organization. All employees are encouraged to join any ERGs that are of interest to them.
Our current ERGs are:
- Physical and Mental Wellness Group
- Social and Mixology Club
- Mentorship Program
- Environmental Group