Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
VP of Sales/Marketing
The VP of Sales/Marketing requires excellent communication skills, drive and the ability to collaborate with engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and other support teams to ensure customer value and satisfaction. Success will be measured on new product design wins at key accounts, and business performance including increased revenue and market share.
This position oversees product management, business development, sales and marketing communications and reports directly to the CEO. She/he will work closely with our parent company global sales teams.
- Work with parent company sales team to drive design wins and revenue generation effort at key OEMs and end users. Identify market trends and customer needs, develop and align mid and long-term business plans
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy and goals to increase brand/product awareness and reputation.
- Lead and develop a high-performance technical team of product managers and business development directors.
- Lead marketing communications. Create digital and print marketing tools for the international salesforce to effectively promote the products.
- Ensure effective training and provide sales training tools for the parent company’s international sales team.
- Drive revenue growth that meets or exceeds revenue and profitability plans
- Gather, analyze and prioritize new customer requirements and manage resources to drive business
- Ownership of product strategy, product road maps, market requirements documents, and lifecycle management
- Drive successful new product launches and sales interactions
- Understand competitive strengths, weaknesses, and win-loss analysis
- Work with team to develop technical marketing presentations, data sheets, white papers and training materials
- Technical program management and direction to engineering team in the design of new products, from concept through production
Qualifications & Skills
- BS degree in an engineering/physics discipline, MBA strongly preferred
- Demonstrated background in Product Management in a high-tech environment, including market analysis and driving the entire product lifecycle. At least 10 years of experience is required, with a preference in a high-tech industry
- Proven success leading and developing high performance teams
- Proven background successfully defining customer value propositions,
- Understanding of photonics and/or products in the semiconductor industry
- Travel approximately 30%, global