Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
Service Support Manager/Engineer
The Service Support Manager/Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to the service and repair team as well as to our customer/installed base. This will involve troubleshooting, failure analysis, repair and service training in house, at service centers and customer sites globally. This role requires the ability to collaborate with customers, and Energetiq marketing, engineering, science, and quality teams to troubleshoot and investigate product performance, failures and all field support issues. The right candidate must be able to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and be able to motivate across departments. The position reports to the Director of Account Management.
- Analyze product issues and work with empathy and urgency to deliver a solution to meet the customer, subsidiary and global service team needs, ensuring all parties receive prompt support enabling the highest possible customer satisfaction.
- Work through the resolution of technical service issues while developing standard processes and procedures to understand complex product issues.
- Lead failure analysis team and escalate cross functionally as required.
- Maintain a high level of technical competence on Energetiq products, while acting as product expert.
- Share knowledge, best practices and learning with Hamamatsu global support and service teams to enhance quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Key contact for OEM customers for all service related issues – high level of customer facing skills.
- Track, analyze and present product related failures, complaints and repair metrics while advising and escalating to quality, engineering and internal teams based on trends.
- Train global support centers and customers on troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field required
- Five (5) years minimum experience in customer service facing role
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage time and multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving complex problems
- Outstanding organization skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office and customer service software
- Highly productive with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Wide degree of creativity and roll up your sleave attitude.
- Competency using basic hand tools
- Ability to travel internationally 25% of the time (post COVID), often on short notice
- US Passport and the ability to obtain international visas is a must.
- In-depth experience with vacuum systems and semiconductor capital equipment
- Experience working in clean rooms and at OEM or End User sites
- Experience in metrology, optics, laser, or lithography field
- Experience working in a matrix based organization
- Experience with implementing new service tracking software
- Experience with IBM lotus notes
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 26-39 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Ability to work from home as may be required during COVID timeframe.