Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
Technical Program Manager
Energetiq is seeking a Technical Program Manager to join a dynamic and growing technology company, working with a team of engineers and scientists bringing new products from development to production. In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing major strategic product development programs assuring the resulting products meet quality standards, performance expectations, cost and schedule targets. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside, making appropriate tradeoffs to balance time-to-market, and product and project costs. You will clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams and contractors.
The right candidate must be able to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You will possess a strong program management background, will enjoy finding solutions to hard problems, and will have experience leading new product developments to completion.
- Manage key product development projects using structured management tools (Asana, Wrike, MS Project Server, etc.)
- Establish and manage expectations and relationships across the company and with vendors / consultants to achieve program goals
- Proactively work to remove project obstacles, identify and manage issue escalations, and provide support to teams balancing priorities
- Own the processes and systems for managing multiple programs, tracking resource commitments, resolving conflicts and overloads and identifying critical resource gaps
- Actively drive the enhancement of project management processes, tooling and templates to improve the program / project management organization
- Provide objective, transparent, accurate, timely status reports and program summaries to stakeholders including scope/schedule/quality risks, project status, resource allocation and customer impact
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in technical program management / new product development of emerging technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar related field
- Experience developing system level requirements for development and validation
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturers and/or Suppliers
- Experience leading complex, cross-functional projects with a budget in excess of $1M
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to succinctly and accurately communicate to various levels of management and employees
- Strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment to build and maintain the positive relationships required to accomplish organizational goals