Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Electrical Design Engineer
Energetiq is seeking a Shipper / Receiver to join a dynamic and growing technology company. This position reports to Senior Production Manager.
- Must be able to assemble containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and attach packing slips.
- Track usage of shipping material. Reorder as required.
- Record shipped goods in computer system. Record materials used in the PRR system.
- Work in the clean packaging area, following clean room protocol.
- Enter inspection information for packaged materials into the computer.
- Package outbound products for both new production and customer returns / repairs.
- Inspect and count items that are received and verify packing slips ensuring accuracy.
- Unpack received goods and put away inventory in appropriate storage areas.
- Receive goods for R&D projects and stage them in the project receiving area.
- Unpack service returns, enter information into the PRR system cataloging what was received.
- Intelligent and able to quickly understand the requirements of the job.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to read and follow work instructions.
- An attention to detail and a quality minded focus.
- A willingness to take coaching & constructive feedback.
- A team player.
- Experience with basic computer programs such as word and excel as well as MRP systems.
- Some experience with shipping websites.