Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
Job Description: Service Center Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, results-driven, high-ownership individual with proven communication & management skills and a strong work ethic to manage global service/repair with quality and customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Director of Quality.
- Hands on management of daily repairs in clean room
- Management of Field Repair Centers
- Build, document and manage repair processes
- Delivery root cause analysis and customer repair analysis
- Manage P&L
- Develop inventory plan and maintain inventory turns
- Prepare and ensure annual upgrades are performed on schedule and within budget
- Build system for tracking failures and manage failure analysis reporting
- Make recommended design changes to improve product overall effectiveness
- Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements
- Represent company in dealings with customer: responsible for customer satisfaction
- Technical troubleshooting with customers
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering; or a similar technical field.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of complex repair operations
- Optical assembly knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of cost accounting.
- Must work well with diverse groups of people and be able to function independently or collaboratively in a team setting.
- Strong problem-solving, organization and project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Excel/Lotus Notes intermediate to power user.
Specific TraitsThe successful candidate is:
- Analytical and likes to understand the process and the numbers
- Technically competent and likes to learn
- A motivator
- Is a self starter who has already learned, through their own obsessive curiosity
- Someone who finds answers to expand her/his knowledge
- Is motivated by solving problems and making improvements
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable in gowning up clean room attire.
- Some travel required as needed.