Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Senior Field Service/Technical Support Engineer
The Senior Field Service / Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for field installation of hardware and software applications; identifying, analyzing and rendering solutions to problems encountered by end users and OEMs; communicating with end user and OEMs on the issues confronted, analyzing those issues and giving concrete solutions. The other responsibilities include but not limited to develop NPI service related documents (Service procedures, Troubleshooting guides, Service Manuals, one of service procedure etc.). The successful candidate will develop skills providing guidance and ownership of field service and technical support for Energetiq Products.
To be successful, one must be highly knowledgeable in reading schematics, mechanical drawing and planning. Must also have good communication skills, excellent computer skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills. They should also be genuinely interested in helping people and have manual dexterity for handling intricate and complicated equipment and hardware.
- Technical training on products assisting the end users and OEMs in better acquaintance with the product installed or remedies.
- Must also have good communication skills, excellent computer skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- highly knowledgeable in reading schematics, designing and planning
- Resolve compliance issues by working with various engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, compliance, quality and software.
- Experience providing installation, bring up and one of procedure training to customer.
- Provide service technical review of exiting and NPI from service perspective.
- Review user documentation to ensure that required warnings, labels and symbols are properly documented as required per standards
- Experience with hardware installations, repairs, upgrades and firmware updates
- Laser / light-based product experience is plus
- Strong Troubleshooting skills – Strong analytic and problem-solving background.
- Patience in all situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Semiconductor experience preferable
- BS in Electrical and /or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in experience
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a four-year college or university or experience requirement listed below.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. Customer service orientation and attention to detail.
Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Strong team player.
- FMEA, six sigma, lean manufacturing techniques, & continuous improvement.
- Three to five years of field service / Technical support and 1 to 2 year of Technical support or an equivalent combination of education and experience, or Education Requirement listed above.