Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
The Product Manager, Electrodeless Extreme Ultra Violet (EUV) source sets the company direction for developing new EUV products and systems by identifying potential customers, applications, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, gross margin targets, and time-integrated plans for new product introduction. The Product Manager also develops marketing strategies for the promotion of the products, both digital and conventional and acts as the Product Evangelist of the EUV product line to internal and external customers.
- Together with Sales, interface with OEM customers to manage product/process specifications, customer special requests and reliability issues.
- Define and execute product strategy including product roadmaps;
- Identify and implement market share growth opportunities;
- Ownership of product positioning, pricing, profitability, and life cycle management. Maintain consistent product configurations.
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs;
- Act as Product Evangelist with the global Hamamatsu and Distributor sales organizations, influencing and directing action to meet business objectives;
- Provide strategic, technical and pricing guidance to sales proposals.
- Contribute to establishing pricing strategies based on product cost models that include the company targeted margins.
- Develop Market Requirements statements and drive the product development process within budget and cost targets. This involves bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Create and present marketing materials including presentations, data sheets, promotional and training materials.
- Approves Engineering Change Orders, Engineering Change Requests and Customer Specials Requests for product changes per customer or market requirements. This includes facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and working with manufacturing to plan inventory levels and production schedules.
- Establish pricing by working with relevant company personnel to establish price points that address specific customer's needs while satisfying company objectives.
- Communicate with customers and highly technical support staff to interact effectively in a technology-rich environment to determine customer requirements that are documented for internal functional groups.
- Take a self-directed leadership role in the support and resolution of technical and business customer-related issues.
- Keep appropriate documentation (trip reports, expense reports, various sales reports) current at all times.
- Represent the company professionally in all interactions and present capabilities and proposals in a knowledgeable and effective manner to earn the trust and respect of all stakeholders.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant product/service offerings to offer technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Participate in selected conferences and exhibitions, network effectively to build brand awareness with targeted accounts and individuals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- 3+ years solid and relevant experience with customer-facing roles and a highly technical product in either product management, sales or product marketing.
- Original Equipment Maker (OEM) experience strongly preferred.
- Semiconductor Capital Equipment, or Critical Subsystems experience a plus.
- Proven track record converting prospects into revenue generating accounts with new products or new customers for existing products.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and working knowledge of Access databases.
- Impeccable attention to detail. Excellent organizational skills.
- Solid financial skills including experience with return-on-investment models and developing cost of ownership models;
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively in a team.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be thorough and persistent with a strong work ethic; willing to work extra hours to meet customer needs and company objectives.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal. Comfortable interacting with staff at all levels within the customer organization.
- Willing and able to travel in and outside the USA, as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
- be an excellent communicator who can write and speak well.