Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
- Primary responsibility for receiving incoming material and inventory control, secondary responsibility for packing systems.
- Direct delivery trucks and help drivers unload goods.
- Inspect and count items that are received and verify packing slips ensuring accuracy.
- Unpack received goods and put away inventory in designated storage areas.
- Fill out forms for damaged and returned items and route them correctly.
- Record received goods in ERP system.
- Enter customer RMA returns in database.
- Maintain tidiness and organization of inventory locations.
- Perform daily cycle counting to validate ERP system inventory counts.
- Perform inventory of bulk goods and initiate replenishment orders.
- Kit inventory for work orders.
- Act as the backup for Shipper. Assemble containers and crates, pack goods to be shipped, and attach packing slips.
- Work in a clean room to prepare clean room packaging of products.
- Maintain safe working conditions and keep stockroom and related areas clean.
- May be required to operate pallet jack and related stockroom equipment.
- May be required for occasional indoor or outdoor maintenance.
- Act as a backup for the other staff in the inventory, shipping and receiving areas.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience in receiving, inventory control, and shipping.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Experience with UPS and FedEx Shipping Systems: US and International is a plus.
- Experience interfacing with the purchasing department.
- Experience interfacing with accounts payable is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Solid grasp of basic arithmetic.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Extremely organized.
- Experience working in clean rooms preferred
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs is preferred, not required.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations in a reasonable manner.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May require the ability to lift, push and carry equipment and products weighing up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use fine dexterity of their hands including use of fingers to handle and feel. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk, or hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.