Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
Energetiq is the high technology, ultra-bright light source division of Hamamatsu Corp. a large Japanese optical components and systems company. At Energetiq we are growing our market presence by introducing breakthrough products using our patented, ultra-bright Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technologies. These technologies are used in a variety of markets, primarily in high-end computer chip manufacturing, sensor testing for cell phones, and in a variety of drug discovery and medical applications. Our customers are highly sophisticated equipment manufacturers that operate at the forefront of what is possible.
- Work with our manufacturing team, our suppliers and coworkers to identify product or process issues, ensuring effective containment and problem resolution for non-conformances.
- Lead problem solving and root cause analysis to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformances.
- Participate in the development of an effective product and process data recording system that is visual in representing performance and informative in prioritizing actions for improvement.
- As a member of the Product Team you will work closely with cross functional team members to prioritize and lead quality improvement activity within Energetiq or with our suppliers.
- Support product quality, in-house, with customer returns and with supplier quality matters.
- Participate in Material Review Board (MRB) to review and disposition nonconformities.
- Provide support for product/process change (ECO) product development and NPI, including technical benchmarking, capability assessments, compliances reviews and risk assessment.
- Evaluate quality requirements in specifications to assure successful release for manufacture.
- Work with SCM to ensure supplier performance is monitored, corrective actions implemented and that Energetiq is responsive to their requests and needs.
- As required, conduct internal and external audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Facilitate an employee owned operating approach for the Quality Management System that is registered to the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
- Drive “Zero Defect” mentality throughout Energetiq.
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; 5-10 years related experience and/or training in manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO14001 and other recognized international quality system standards.
- Knowledge of quality system methodologies 8-D, Lean, 5 Why’s, Pareto Analysis, Six Sigma, DMAIC.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Energetiq is a dynamic company, developing and manufacturing short wavelength light sources for use in advanced scientific and engineering applications.