Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technology.
This individual will have responsibility for the assembly and test of Energetiq’s Laser Driven Light Sources and Extreme Ultraviolet Sources. Our precision instruments are used in technical and research applications throughout the world. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work in a technical environment and be excited about new technologies. The Manufacturing Manager will be a key member of the Operations team and work closely with Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain, Planning and Engineering. This individual will lead a team of Assembly and Test Technicians as well as a technical lead for the clean room operation, to ensure the highest quality product is produced for our customers.
- Responsibility and ownership of clean room Assembly and Test activities as well as overseeing effective Clean Room operating practices.
- Coordinate personnel, test equipment and instruments to fulfill production build plan.
- Review backlog and forecast to ensure the necessary capacity is identified and trained to support changes in production demand.
- Working with your team, identify and act on opportunity to drive improvement within Manufacturing.
- Participate in product failure analysis, identify root cause and take actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Increase the product knowledge and skills of your team through training and hands on activities.
- Partner with Quality team to strengthen our Quality Management System in support of ISO 9001:2015.
- Implement process for completing and monitoring all clean room transactions.
- Establish department goals and KPIs. Publish and report results.
Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering to expand the use of SPC.
- Develop and adhere to department budget.
- Manage personnel issues within your team. Complete performance appraisals and development plans.
- Ensure that production meets the highest standard of quality.
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Prior experience with Lean Manufacturing, 5S and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MRP, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of EHS, OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Prior experience with lasers and precision optics a plus.
Energetiq is a dynamic company, developing and manufacturing short wavelength light sources for use in advanced scientific and engineering applications.