Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is the high technology, ultra-bright light source division of Hamamatsu Corp. a large Japanese optical components and systems company. At Energetiq we are growing our market presence by introducing breakthrough products using our patented, ultra-bright Laser-Driven Light Source (LDLS™) and Electrodeless Z-Pinch™ EUV technologies. These technologies are used in a variety of markets, primarily in high-end computer chip manufacturing, sensor testing for cell phones, and in a variety of drug discovery and medical applications. Our customers are highly sophisticated equipment manufacturers that operate at the forefront of what is possible.
Inside Sales Coordinator
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for managing and entering Purchase Orders from Energetiq’s customers, and for communicating order delivery dates, prices and lead times. As part of this role, the Inside Sales Coordinator manages incoming requests from Hamamatsu - our main sales channel partner (and parent) - and coordinates delivery requests, checks export requirements and guides the Hamamatsu sales team through the Energetiq organization by distributing all incoming requests. As the first point of contact in Energetiq for the Hamamatsu team and OEM customers, the individual should be perceived as courteous, responsive, detail oriented and knowledgeable. The person should have the determination to drive and lead responses from EQ to the global sales offices and the patience to track outstanding issues and ensure closure. This role requires exceptional customer support skills, organization, versality and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the team in Wilmington, MA. This individual should view themselves as the Hamamatsu sales teams’ advocate at Energetiq.
- Interface with product marketing, production scheduling, service, manufacturing and quality to manage Hamamatsu and OEM customer requests
- Manage the responsiveness metrics and distribution of CMS messages to the EQ team to ensure that we provide responses within 48 hours.
- Track outstanding issues and flag all issues that have not received response in 3 business days
- Prepare quotations per published list pricing
- Check export requirements when needed
- Maintain customer portals from an order entry perspective and lead portal training for other key users and team members
- Maintain and track metrics for the management of sales order entry and Purchase Order acknowledgement and deliver within 48 hours
- Responsible for the Order entry for all sales purchase orders and order acknowledgements
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field
- Attention to detail and superior organization is a must
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (MS Office suite proficiency)
- Experience with Syspro, Salesforce and Lotus notes preferred
- Ability to meet project deadlines and exceed key performance indicators
- Ability to work well within a team environment