Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Director of Operations
The Director of Operations will be a key member of the leadership team with responsibility for the overall strategic and operational leadership of manufacturing and supply chain operations. He/she develops and achieves monthly, annual and long term strategic plans. Operating in partnership with R&D, Engineering, and Sales, the Director of Operations enables rapid growth through efficient NPI processes leading to quick scale up and on-time delivery of reliable products for volume OEM production using a highly outsourced model. Once in production, he/she will be responsible for implementing initiatives to reduce cost, improve efficiency, and improve quality of the manufacturing and supply chain operations.
- Manage the entire value stream from planning and procurement to final assembly, testing and delivery.
- Build and foster highly efficient supply chain, material planning, and manufacturing functions in a fast growing company.
- Hire, train, develop, coach and evaluate team members while instilling the company's culture and values. Create opportunities for each team member to succeed.
- Develop plans and maintain high standards of operations to ensure that products meet customer requirements and company quality standards.
- Maintain all facilities and ensure compliance with all safety, environmental and labor regulations and best practices
- Experience managing and controlling inventory in the millions of dollars.
- Provide exceptional customer service through a track record of quick response, on-time deliveries, and outstanding quality.
- Ensure speed, accuracy, and accounting validity of all operational transactions.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field. Master's degree a plus.
- 10+ years of experience leading manufacturing operations and supply chains.
- A track record of using continuous improvement tools to improve business performance.
- Past success scaling operations, preferably in a lean environment
- A results driven approach to ensure achievement of goals.
- An engaged management style balancing delegation, involvement, and development of subordinates.
- Financial literacy in P&L, accounting, and cost accounting.
- Team focus
- An ability to quickly establish credibility with customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills.
- Organization, resourcefulness, and efficiency.