Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Vice President Product Marketing
The VP of Product Management requires excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and other support teams to ensure customer value and satisfaction. Success will be measured on new product design wins at key accounts, and business performance including increased revenue and market share.
This position oversees product management, business development and marketing communications and reports directly to the CEO.
- Leading and developing a high-performance technical team of product managers and business development directors.
- Strong communication and leadership of Parent company sales
- Lead marketing communications
- Working with parent company sales team to drive design wins and revenue generation effort at key OEMs and end users.
- Identify market trends and customer needs, develop and align mid and long-term business plans
- Drive revenue growth that meets or exceeds revenue and profitability plans
- Gathering, analyzing and prioritizing new customer requirements and managing resources to drive business
- Ownership of product strategy, product road maps, market requirements documents, and lifecycle management
- Drive successful new product launches and sales interactions
- Understanding competitive strengths, weaknesses, and win-loss analysis
- Work with team to develop technical marketing presentations, data sheets, white papers and training materials
- BS degree in an engineering/physics discipline, MBA strongly preferred
- Demonstrated background in Product Management in a high-tech environment, including market analysis and driving the entire product lifecycle. At least 10 years of experience is required, with a preference in a high-tech industry
- Proven success leading and developing high performance teams
- Proven background successfully defining customer value propositions,
- Understanding of photonics and/or products in the semiconductor industry
- Travel approximately 30%, global