Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Direct responsibility for coordinating sales orders, export compliance, shipping, and repair processing.
- Verify customer purchase orders match price and terms as specified in our quotations or in our price list for standard products.
- Review customer purchase orders for completeness and accuracy. Coordinate with Sales to resolve any omissions or inaccuracies.
- Confer with scheduling, for made-in items, and purchasing, for bought-out items, in order to obtain proper lead times for new orders.
- Initiate purchase orders for bought out items on new orders.
- Enter Sales orders into SysPro within 24 hrs of receipt.
- Maintain electronic filing of all sales related documents and paperwork.
- Send order acknowledgements to customers once all information is verified as correct and lead time is established.
- Verify export compliance on ‘Do not ship’ list for each end-user order using Visual Compliance system. Screen Distributors and large OEMs quarterly
- Communicate with Hamamatsu via CMS daily.
- Set up sales orders and jobs, Post Labor for new RMAs.
- Update service tracker with status and shipping information.
- Maintain service WIP and attend bi-weekly WIP meetings.
- Coordinate with manufacturing and schedule shipments to achieve > 98% on time delivery.
- Perform shipping related activities for OEM customer’s specific requirements. This includes portal maintenance, special labeling, etc.
- As the internal expert on customer shipping systems, maintain complete and accurate company procedures and ensure that a backup person is adequately trained.
- Prepare all documentation for outgoing shipments (International/Domestic). This includes packing slips, customs paperwork, pick lists, quality reports, etc.
- Coordinate Pick-up with shipping companies.
- Electronic filing of packing documents and all related shipping paperwork.
- Obtain quotations for large shipments.
- Backup for incoming RMA receiving and record keeping.
- Periodically review shipping prices.
- Prepare shipping paperwork for RMAs.
- Print and code shipping bills weekly.
- Create weekly schedule of shipments for shipper.
- Target zero customer complaints related to shipping mistakes.
- Work collaboratively with the Energetiq team to identify and implement projects that improve overall performance.
- Submit performance reports / KPIs weekly.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum education includes a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, preferably related to production and logistics
- Two to five years of experience in shipping and logistics.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Extremely organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent user of MS Office products