Careers at EnergetiqEnergetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Compliance/Document Control Coordinator
The Compliance / Document Control Coordinator (CDCC) is a member of the Quality Assurance team and is responsible for all aspects of document control and compliance. The CDCC manages the ECO process, leads meetings, edits and reviews documents, maintains quality systems, and maintains manufacturing documentation. The CDCC also administers the company’s compliance programs including RoHS, Reach, GDPR, and Conflict Minerals.
- Ensure document compliance with the organization’s policies and all applicable national and international quality standards and regulations.
- Manage the change process workflow
- Maintain accurate records of all in-process Engineering Change Orders (ECOs)
- Review ECO/MCO/ECRs for accuracy: Approve, edit, and/or reject.
- Check issued drawings for errors such as drawing numbers, title, revision letters, notes, & consistency and make corrections as required
- Instruct engineers on the requirements for updating BOMs, Item Masters, Item Branches, and drawings.
- Review and ensure accuracy of BOMs and item masters in Omnify PLM system. Upon release, roll out to SysPro ERP system.
- Review and process manufacturing/test procedures for release into manufacturing.
- Notify when training can be completed.
- Update all relevant documentation to discontinue SKUs
- Provide end-user status updates on ECO/MCO/ECRs.
- Develop, maintain, and publish quality metrics.
- Maintain calibration database and ensure calibrations are completed on time.
- Maintain internal and external audit schedules and follow up to ensure audits are completed on time.
- Support NCMR / CAPA/ SCAR / MRB activities and creates reports
- Maintain and publish training records.
- Respond to internal customer inquiries, train end-users and troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Initiate and coordinate mass data updates in SysPro ERP and Omnify PLM systems as necessary.
- Provide training for new team members.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned by manager.
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Three (3) years minimum experience with document control and compliance in a manufacturing or other technical engineering environment.
- Knowledge of drafting and ability to edit engineering drawings.
- Experience in creating document control processes for a manufacturing or engineering business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interface with colleagues at all levels
- Outstanding organization skills with an extraordinary attention to detail.
- Highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and email systems
- Excellent observation skills
- Ability to use CAD, ERP, and PLM systems. Preferably Solidworks, Syspro, and Omnify.
- Ability to maintain a service-oriented approach toward internal and external customers
- Highly productive with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.